Project Ural is approximately 190,75 sq.m. It is a house for a big family. Everything in this house fits together functionally and aesthetically. Do you have three active children? Perhaps, cyclists with large bicycles? Do you often have family and friends over? Or do you have grandchildren? Then it is the house for you! The house has a large room that was designed for a heating boiler. The large room has a separate entrance, a spacious walk-in closet, a bathroom, and it is also possible to set up storage. Living and a dining rooms are ready to fit as many guests and members of the household as you wish. On the second floor there are four convenient bedrooms and two balconies!
You can select different options when deciding on your housing project.
Each option will impact the total cost and can be ordered in whole or in part.
- terrace construction
- preparation to the fireplace installation + vent
Finishing and cosmetic options
- rough finishing
- cosmetic finishing
- partial finishing
- entrance door replacement
- stone riprap installation
- drains set up (only one-storied houses)
- furniture and house appliances set up
- heating boiler installation
- utility cables installation
- building of sidewalks and driveways