Project Angara is the most spacious of one-storied houses with garage projects. A house without garage measures 90,97 sq.m., with garage – 115,48 sq.m. Covered carport is also an option. Here you will find everything necessary for a family with children – 2 or 3 bedrooms, a walk-in closet, big bathroom with a window and a living room that opens into a backyard. You can opt for a spacious terrace, where you can easily arrange hammocks and a summer kitchen. And if desired you can put a wall between the living room and the kitchen to have one more room that can be used as another bedroom or office. You will feel comfortable and cozy in this house.
You can select different options when deciding on your housing project.
Each option will impact the total cost and can be ordered in whole or in part.
- terrace construction
- preparation to the fireplace installation + vent
Finishing and cosmetic options
- rough finishing
- cosmetic finishing
- partial finishing
- entrance door replacement
- stone riprap installation
- drains set up (only one-storied houses)
- furniture and house appliances set up
- heating boiler installation
- utility cables installation
- building of sidewalks and driveways